UTC Online Basics
UTC Online which is powered by Blackboard Learn is UTC's Learning Management System that faculty can use to deliver course content, communicate with students, enable student interaction, and provide online assignments and assessments. UTC Online can be used for traditional face-to-face courses, fully online, or for hybrid courses. Below are a few resources that will help you get started learning how to use the many features of UTC Online.
Note: You may not see all of the courses you are registered for in the My Courses area of UTC Online. Not all instructors use UTC Online for their classes. Refer to Banner for your official course enrollment information.
UTC Online Home Page
- Access UTC Online PDF
- Navigate UTC Online PDF
- Personalize and Organize UTC Online's Main Page PDF VIDEO
- Add Modules to your main page (i.e. What's New) VIDEO
- Set Notification settings (i.e. receive email summaries of various transactions that occured in your course such as when a test/assignment is due) PDF
Course Home Page and Menu
- Access your course PDF VIDEO
- Navigate your course PDF
- Use the Course Home Page PDF