Top 10 Tutorials-Create Assignment
- Click the Content Area in which you wish to add the Assignment
- Hover your mouse over Create Assessment to open the drop-down menu, select Assignment
- Provide a name for the Assignment (which will appear in your Grade Center). Provide instructions in the Text Box and/or attach a file that contains the instructions.
- Provide the number of points the assignment is worth (zero points is allowed)
- Optional: Indicate how many attempts a student will have to submit an assignment (you many need to indicate you only grade the last submission)
- Optional: Set your date and time restrictions (Limit Availability)
- Optional: If you want to use the To Do List module on your Home Page you must check the Due Date box and provide a date and time, this will automatically sync with the To Do List.
- You can access student assignments via the Grade Center
Remember the chevron is your friend and will allow you to make changes right where you are working.
For more detailed instructions refer to this resource: PDF